Compliance Manager- 3 month Fixed term contract
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance officer to join this leading Superannuation Fund. Due to internal re-structure we are looking for a highly experienced compliance professional, to develop the Compliance team whilst implementing and monitoring compliance framework.
Along with being a busy and diverse role this is a key position for the fund and you will be an integral part of the management team.
Duties to include:
- Overall responsibility of the day to day compliance framework,
- Working closely with advisers and their practices to ensure that advice documents are compliant
- Coaching and mentoring advisers
- Auditing statements of advice
- This role suits an autonomous and independent candidate who is self motivated
- Identify and analyse process improvements, developing appropriate solutions
- Deliver key compliance projects,
The successful candidate:
- At least 4 years’ compliance experience working in the financial services industry.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A self-starter with a positive attitude
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to use the initiative
To discuss this role further please contact Damien Carton at Robert Walters.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.