Senior Risk Consultant
Salary AUD750 - AUD950 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 750 950 950 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Senior Risk Consultant will report directly to the Head of line 1 risk. This role is accountable for supporting Performance Unit Leadership Teams in implementing risk management frameworks through the coordination and facilitation of risk related activities; and providing assurance on the risk and control environment.
The Senior Risk Consultant plays a key role in providing support to Asset Management in building a strong risk management culture and associated behavioural competencies, and in testing the ‘first line of defence on its execution of its risk management responsibilities.
- Supporting Asset Management to ensure that risks, controls and aligned compliance obligations are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported.
- Providing assurance that appropriate processes are in place to implement and monitor adherence to agreed risk appetite limits.
- Assisting in the development and application of a dynamic management assurance framework. This will incorporate executing assigned internal monitoring and testing of key processes and controls against defined standards/risk appetite.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of an internal reporting framework which ensures management attention is focused upon achieving required standards, identifying when there is a need to improve overall control, monitoring management responses to reports and ensuring that all appropriate actions are being taken, including consideration and application of consequence management.
- Supporting the ongoing data integrity of the RiskSmart Tool via investigation and action of reported data exceptions.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.