Credit Risk Policy Manager
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
A leading International Bank are recruiting for a Credit Risk Policy Manager to join their high performing Unsecured Risk team in Sydney. The role will look at the end to end credit life cycle, and responsible for analytics to manage policies and product risk for the Bank's Credit Card portfolio, including Partnership cards. This role will be dealing with senior stakeholders, and ideally looking for someone with at least basic SAS experience.
• Develop, maintain and manage credit policies to provide optimal risk and reward trade-off
• Assess and revise Cards risk appetite framework including development of appropriate benchmarks, initiate champion initiatives to test boundaries while maintaining healthy risk returns
• Identify opportunities for further enhancement of strategies for growing the portfolio by carrying out analytics projects with business risk/rewards perspective
• 5+ years’ experience in Credit Risk role within Financial Services focusing on policies and frameworks
• Strong programming skills in SAS and/or SQL and advanced excel
• Knowledge of Unsecured Lending business and risk management
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.