Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Risk Manager will design and implement fit for purpose risk reporting processes and reports, as well as assisting with the Second Line Review function for incident / issue and audit item closure. The role will cover Operational Risk for ERM Insurance. In addition, the Risk Manager is responsible for deliverying key strategic projects to improve ERM Insurance & Wealth Solutions capacity and capability to manage risk.
- Undertaking the review and challenge over weekly incident reporting and management. Ensuring that the mitigation strategies for incident / issue closure are appropriate and within risk appetite.
- Assisting the Insurance business manage the timely closure of audit items; providing assurance over the remediation / mitigation strategies.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk reporting framework which includes the rollout of any training, that meets the needs of the Insurance business
- Reviewing and owning improvements to the Insurance risk reporting process
- Designing the ERM Insurance reporting templates, dashboards and being a consultant to the business implementation of key metrics in monitoring KRIs.
- Engaging with Stakeholders to ensure key reporting inputs to Board/RCC papers are obtained on schedule and to the required level of quality.
- Coordinating and reporting requirements for the Insurance reporting, input into the Group Risk and Compliance Committee, Board Risk Committee, Association Boards, concurrent Insurance Boards and other boards and committees as required.
- Strong knowledge and experience in risk reporting or policywriting
- Strong knowledge of and experience with operational / compliance and regulatory risk management in a financial services industry
- Management experience in a relevant operational role, or comprehensive knowledge of risk management frameworks, risk management and measurement methodologies, policies and practices, with demonstrated ability in adding value in these areas
- Ability to understand, assess and manage risks in a financial services company
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.