Technology Risk Manager
Salary AUD800 - AUD900 per annum + Super
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-29 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is seeking a self-motivated individual who can partner with the business and technology teams, to help drive and embed excellence in risk management practices within an agile organisation. Immediate availability is ideal.
- Influence key stakeholders as well as educate and provide support to ensure that teams adhere to risk and control framework and technology policies and standards.
- Provide technology risk and control related advice to project and change initiatives and perform incident management root cause risk analysis, identifying control breakdowns and developing action plans to address future recurrence.
- Provide assurance over IT General controls by performing targeted risk reviews and drive regular Line 1 risk and control self-assessments.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of risk management practices and awareness, you will champion risk, compliance and security initiative and assist in the roll out of policies.
- Strong relationships with different areas across the Corporate Operations Group will be key to your success.
- A degree in a related field, along with previous Technology Risk Management experience is required.
- This role will suit a proactive operator with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team of technology risk professionals with competing priorities and stakeholders.
- 7-8 years experience in a Risk Management capacity
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.