Salary Long Term Program
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As the Change lead you possess: * Sophisticated business acumen and professional communication skills * Natural ability to effective build relationships and assimilates information quickly * Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt and adjust to fast changing project environment, scope and delivery
- Accountable for the assessment of the prevailing environment, scoping and definition of change across multi business units
- Enable the development and management of multiple change plans to deliver the agreed capabilities
- Lead the recommendation and implementation of change solutions that minimise human impact.
- Drive the adoption of participation by influencing and enabling others to create ready, willing and able stakeholders to receive and embed the change
- Manage issues and problems reported through appropriate escalation, influencing, and coaching tactics to ensure successful change delivery.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 10 years demonstrable experience in managing highly complex change programs across large scale transformation
- Initiative involving multiple business units, divisions and teams <$10m
- Significant experience in both line and matrix management of a specialist change team and change support staff.
- Superior track record of people management capability.
- Extensive financial services industry experience
- Postgraduate qualifications in Change Management, Strategic HRM with a focus on Change Management, Organisational / industrial psychology, Project Management and/or related discipline
- Exceptional business acumen and professional communication skills
- Builds effective relationships and assimilates information quickly
- Self-Leader who manages to high quality and time
- Driven to deliver with proven ability to deliver the best possible results for the organisation
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt and adjust to fast changing.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.