Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 2 May 20192019-05-02 2019-06-01 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Our client is searching for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their global business in Melbourne's CBD. The successful applicant will have extensive experience (5 years+) in a similar compliance position or exposure to compliance in a regulated financial services company. Additionally, they will hold prior experience across full suites of Compliance works such as; drafting of AML Policy & Handling of high risk customers such as PEPs and sanctioned individuals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for..
- Rendering legal advice on aspects of regulatory compliance including ethics/ anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and licensing.
- Assisting in renewal and/or creation of regulatory licences for jurisdictions assigned, including the preparation and submission of all necessary documentation.
- Assisting in drafting and revising Compliance policies, including governance and anti-money laundering.
- Reviewing, approving or rejecting of AML/KYC escalations.
- Assisting coordination of internal and external audits.
- Conducting and/or supporting internal investigations including securing of evidence, interview of witnesses, case evaluation and recommendations on actions and next steps.
- Supporting the Compliance training program, including development, implementation and execution.
- General assistance to the Head of Global Regulatory Compliance in all matters where requested.
The successful candidate will have..
- 5+ years experience in a similar compliance position or in a regulated financial services company.
- Sufficient experience across full suites of Compliance work such as: Drafting of AML Policy & Handling of high risk customers such as PEPs, sanctioned individuals and high risk industries.
- Experience in establishing a compliance framework for AUSTRAC-regulated financial institutions.
- Experience and mastery in drafting policy documents and regulatory responses.
- Native-level fluency in English.
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.