Senior Manager Finance and Insurance Risk
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting into the CRO Quantitative Risk, the Senior Manager will assist in embedding the complete and consistent application of the bank’s Enterprise Risk Management framework across the Group, specifically in relation to financial and insurance risks. The role requires close liaison with key stakeholders, working closely with senior business representatives and act as an effective 2nd line of defence in managing risks to the business.
• Provide Financial and Insurance risk management advice by being alert to financial and insurance risk events, trends and emerging issues
• Quantify risk and aggregate exposure and oversee the development of complex systems and programs that measure aggregate risk exposures
• Utilise advanced analytics to assess future risk, opportunities and effectiveness
• 7+ years experience in financial and insurance risk management in financial services
• Experience with capital management and stress scenario testing
• Strong understanding of financial services, and currently regulatory and legislative requirements
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to manage change effectively
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD
This is a high calibre yet enjoyable and relaxed environment where a high emphasis is placed on collaboration and teamwork.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.