Executive Manager - Line 1 Consumer Risk and Compliance
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting directly into the Head of Mortgage Conduct, a leading domestic bank is looking for strong Risk and Compliance candidate who is able to work independently and run a team of 2-4 people. The position will support the effective management of risk and compliance obligations across the Third Party Distribution business including the implementation and embedding of the Operational Risk Management Framework, the Compliance Management Framework and the Group Conduct Framework.
• Provide leadership and insight to the Third Party Distribution business
• Continuously improving conduct and compliance frameworks and provide expert advice
• Prepare meaningful and insightful business outcomes for Consumer Bank Governance Committees, including preparing reports in a language which is concise and easy for the audience to read
• 10+ years Risk and compliance experience with implementing Risk and Compliance frameworks
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Ideal but not essential product knowledge within Retail/Consumer Banking
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.