Analyst/Senior Analyst Financial and Insurance Risk
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A leading Australian Financial Services company are recruiting for a Analyst/Senior Analyst within Financial and Insurance Risk. Reporting into the CRO Quantitative Risk and the Financial and Insurance Risk team, the Analyst/Senior Analyst will assist with the measurement, monitoring and development of risk metrics, processes and procedures. It requires close liaison with key stakeholders, working closely with business representatives.
• Produce and improve regular Risk reporting processes including aggregate risk exposures and earnings volatility risk appetite measures
• Assist in Framework design and development of Group consolidated risk metrics
• Assist in delivery of relevant financial and insurance risk work such as model risk reviews across the Group and Group-wide stress testing
• 2-3 years’ experience in financial services within Treasury, Balance sheet management, market risk, insurance, or actuarial
• Strong modelling/analytical experience
• Demonstrated ability to think, plan and act strategically
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.