Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-08 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Leading Domestic Bank is seeking an experienced credit professional at Senior Associate level to monitor the credit risk for Corporate loans book, mainly focusing on institutional level corporate lending.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer.
- Supporting in helping the Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visits, APRA Review document preparation
- Minimum of 3 years experience in wholesale banking credit analysis, ideally with a number of year’s specialism within the corporate sector
- Experience in a Domestic or International Bank based in Sydney is highly desirable
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
Working for an employer that empowers its employees and has an environment where new ideas are encouraged and supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.