Salary AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location North ShoreFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity with a boutique Asset Manager has arisen. They are seeking an experienced credit professional at Senior Analyst level to analyse all loan applications from property development companies and commercial investment vehicles.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients
- Ongoing development and review of credit risk management framework and credit policy in accordance with external and internal policies
- Preparing financial models and assessing development project feasibilities
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a property analyst in real estate finance, real estate advisory or real estate valuation experience
- Experience in either a Domestic or International Bank based in Sydney is highly desirable
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Well-developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
- Looking for someone who can start immediately.
A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.