Snr Credit Risk Analyst
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD129,000 per annum
Location St LeonardsFULL_TIME
Consultant William Swan
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Join a highly reputable business as a Credit Risk Analyst. You will be part of a small team responsible implementing strategy changes within the Risk Decision Systems and ensuring automated paths for both acceptance and collection activities. This is a full-time position located in Sydney’s North Shore. Extensive company benefits are available.
• Implementation of strategy changes within the Risk Decision Systems and ensuring automated paths for both acceptance and collection activities
• Contribute to the production of ad-hoc reporting for projects and initiatives
• Management of existing databases and routine data upload processes
• Hands on involvement and insight with key projects that relate to systems used in Risk Management
• Provide input into the overall organizations governance of BI framework on behalf of risk management
• Support the monitoring of predictive models in Risk Management and Collections
• Take the lead as a Risk Representative for projects as required
• Proven experience in the Risk Management field (minimum 3 years)
• Strong analytical skills, experience in business use of statistics is a pre-requisite. Strong knowledge of SAS, SQL, Credit Decision Engines and Data Warehouse Systems.
• Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management
• Financial services sector experience preferred
To apply please click apply or call William Swan on +61 2 84231024 for a confidential discussion.