Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Dunn
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-14 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This reputable Big 4 bank is seeking an External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Case Manager to investigate and resolve external disputes referred by the Financial Ombudsman Service and further key regulatory bodies. Exciting opportunity to utilise your strong problem solving and stakeholder engagement skills to drive exceptional customer outcomes.
Your role as an EDR Case Manager will be responsible for resolving customer problems in order to help the company achieve the highest customer satisfaction of the major banks.
- Effectively liaise with EDR schemes and professionally represent the company in conciliation's, in a way which ensures a collaborative and positive relationship between relevant parties.
- Provide and maintain a common technical resource on complex EDR matters and guidelines for business units, and regularly update business units to mediate workable solutions to issues raised and regain client confidence.
- Determine the root causes of dispute drivers, provide feedback, and deliver recommendations to internal stakeholders for any improvements to systems, processes or products that have been identified in the investigation of disputes.
- Ensure all compliance obligations are met and all delegations adhered to in accordance with RG165 and other legislative requirements.
- Experience in conciliation, disputes, and/or mediation, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proven negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly at Senior and Executive levels
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Knowledge of FOS/AFCA processes and requirements and alternative dispute resolution principles
- RGI146 compliant
A great opportunity for someone driven to make a real difference, by continuously improving the customer experience.
To apply please click apply or call Phoebe Dunn on +61 2 82893212 for a confidential discussion.