Third Party Risk Manager
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-06-20 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Third Party Risk Manager will partner with and provide support to vendor managers by ensuring governance of third-party service providers is in line with risk appetite and policy.
- Building relationships with Internal Risk and Sourcing Experts (Risk Management, Sourcing, Technology, Legal) to continually improve procedures, tools and controls, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and best practices for third party risk.
- Reporting and analytics over key metrics providing insights to regional management and global stakeholders.
- Subject Matter Expert support for questions around framework and processes, quality review, as well as control assurance of profiling activities and due diligence processes.
- Minimum 6 years of either relevant risk management experience (compliance, operational risk or internal audit) in financial services or specific experience in developing Third Party / Vendor Risk function
- Hands-on practical experience with implementation of governance standards in Supply Chain, Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Degree qualified in a relevant field
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.