Operational Risk Manager
Salary AUD80,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-23 2019-06-21 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 80000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Operational Risk team is responsible for helping the business improve their internal control environment, provide assurance that they are conducting business in line with their risk appetite, and helping to enable effective operational risk-based decisions.
This role entails providing timely management information to help reduce risk exposure and minimise losses, while improving the effectiveness of key processes and controls. You will partner, challenge & collaborate with key stakeholders, with a special focus on Trading, to understand their business needs in the context of operational risk management and control.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Operational risk framework, associated programs & tools
- Be the Operational risk point person for the Trading team
- Ownership for the Incident Management process end-to-end, including associated system & reporting
- Ownership for the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity framework
- Assist in the Key Risk Assessment program, including development of risk profiles, action plan monitoring and reporting
- Help facilitate the local Risk Appetite review and associated reporting and follow-up
- Regular reporting of clear, timely, accurate & relevant operational risk information
- Perform internal deep-dive/risk-based reviews where required
- Develop & maintain positive business stakeholder relationships while promoting a positive risk culture
- Circa 2 – 5 years in a trading or market risk environment.
- You must be able to tackle varied but exciting workloads, managing your own time and priorities with close attention to detail as you go.
- You’re quick to understand new, complex concepts and are enthusiastic about adding value to your stakeholder groups.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.