Manager/ Senior Manager - Technology Risk - Infrastructure
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the banking industry. The business is hiring a Manager/ Senior Manager to work as part of the expanding and innovative line one technology risk team. The role will be focusing on the infrastructure business and due to the aggressive growth in this space and the large on-line presence, it will be a fascinating area to work in. You will report directly to the Divisional Head of Technology Risk and work directly with senior members of Technology management teams globally as well as other associated stakeholders.
The key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Infrastructure business to ensure that Operational Risk is managed effectively within Technology
- Ensure the team are in line with Operational Risk Management Frameworks and associated policies.
- Drive a strong, proactive Risk culture and a clear understanding of the Risk Framework
- Extensive liaison with senior and challenging stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessments over new technology proposed as part of a new product launch
The key requirements are:
- Must have substantial experience in a Technology Risk position within financial services
- Exposure to working with infrastructure teams
- Must have demonstrable stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.