Salary AUD110,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 110000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Risk Consultant will join the Financial Crime Program (FCP) to help systematically resolve known issues, identify and resolve unknown issues, provide comprehensive governance of enterprise level resolution of known Financial Crime issues and define, design and implement business change that will lift enterprise level capability to a defined target state.
- Develop an understanding of the Infrastructure & Operations Strategy, and the components of the FCP agenda.
- Identify stakeholders, develop and maintain collaborative working relations, and influence decisions in order to arrive at the best possible outcomes
- Lead the elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements and design of business processes to meet the needs of the Financial Crime Program and business.
- Apply a varied suite of analytical problem solving techniques to abstract information from various stakeholders.
- Assess change impacts to requirements across multiple and complex streams when new needs or solutions are identified ensuring alignment with scope, change strategy and project timelines without strong management guidance.
- Ensure that risks (project and operational) are managed in accordance with frameworks, including governance and escalation frameworks.
- Prepare business impact and risk assessments for proposed changes and/or recommended business solution as required.
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Strong stakeholder management experience working with senior stakeholders and external vendors.
- Experience working with other Business Analysts to develop and maintain a process library, process modelling standards and business analysis methodology.
- Experience in Agile delivery, including supporting tools, e.g. Jira / Confluence.
- Extensive experience in business process improvement / re-engineering; data analysis; functional / non-functional analysis; and business case preparation and development.
- Presentation skills to high quality and speed: PowerPoint critical and other tools advantageous.
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems, strategically and operationally.
- Currently working or previously worked at one of the Big 4 consultancies.
- Risk experience (e.g. Operational Risk, Financial Crime, AML, Compliance, etc.)
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience desirable.
- Knowledge of project management disciplines.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.