Executive Manager | Digital Risk | First Line
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD230,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 200000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As part of the broader Digital and Customer Experience team you will be the manager of a newly created Controls Team of 10 FTE across line 1 Risk and Controls Management for the Contact Centre, Digital Asset, Growth Insights, Customer Lifecycle as well as the Transformation/Delivery teams. This is a unique role in the market and is an opportunity to work with talented and innovative individuals.
The key responsibilities are:
- Leading and driving risk in change activities initiated by the Digital & Customer Experience team
- Leading Line 1 risk management of the contact centre, digital, process, delivery and transformation control environment
- Strengthening of the broader risk culture and capability
- Optimising the risk & control environment, leading related remediation and regulatory change activities
- Leading a high performing team providing comprehensive, integrated risk services
- Conducting deep dive analysis on emerging digital risk themes and lead strategic customer & digital risk programs
- Leading the Contact Centre quality assurance function managing both customer, efficiency and risk indicators and corresponding actions/remediation/coaching.
- Partner with the business to provide risk management best practice guidance to embed consistent capability across the broader team and drive risk culture
The key requirements are:
- Proven leadership as a strategic risk leader in Digital risk
- Experience in a call centre environment would be advantageous
- Have exposure to risk consulting or risk advisory backgrounds
- Have deep exposure to risk management in relation to Customer experience, innovation and emerging technologies
- Advanced knowledge of the three lines of defence model
- Exceptional people leader skills
- Strong leader of Transformation change
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.