Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is searching for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their global business in Melbourne's CBD. The successful applicant will have extensive experience (5 years+) in a similar compliance position or exposure to compliance in a regulated financial services company. Additionally, they will hold prior experience across full suites of Compliance works such as; drafting of AML Policy & Handling of high risk customers such as PEPs and sanctioned individuals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for..
- Rendering legal advice on aspects of regulatory compliance including ethics/ anti-bribery, anti-money laundering and licensing.
- Assisting in renewal and/or creation of regulatory licences for jurisdictions assigned, including the preparation and submission of all necessary documentation.
- Assisting in drafting and revising Compliance policies, including governance and anti-money laundering.
- Reviewing, approving or rejecting of AML/KYC escalations.
- Assisting coordination of internal and external audits.
- Conducting and/or supporting internal investigations including securing of evidence, interview of witnesses, case evaluation and recommendations on actions and next steps.
- Supporting the Compliance training program, including development, implementation and execution.
- General assistance to the Head of Global Regulatory Compliance in all matters where requested.
The successful candidate will have..
- 5+ years experience in a similar compliance position or in a regulated financial services company.
- Sufficient experience across full suites of Compliance work such as: Drafting of AML Policy & Handling of high risk customers such as PEPs, sanctioned individuals and high risk industries.
- Experience in establishing a compliance framework for AUSTRAC-regulated financial institutions.
- Experience and mastery in drafting policy documents and regulatory responses.
- Native-level fluency in English.
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.