Salary AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-01 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Professional Standards and Compliance team is accountable for how they develop and deliver quality, compliant, client-focused advice Solutions through their advisers and planners. The Audit team conducts audits of financial planners to ensure the advice is compliant and in the clients’ best interest. The purpose of this role is to provide a critical focus on regulatory, risk and compliance issues impacting the Banks Advice Licensees.
• Carry out Advice audits to ensure audits conducted within specified timeframes and ensure remedial action has been undertaken
• Investigate risk issues arising in Adviser Practices across the country
• Support the audit manager to ensure audit materials including standards etc are maintained
• Sound knowledge of the financial services industry and financial planning industry and practice
• Ideally have experience within Financial Advice remediation
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.