Head of Internal Audit - Wealth
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-23 2019-08-01 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Australian Financial Services company are recruiting for a Head of Internal Audit within Wealth. Reporting into the Chief Internal Auditor, the Head of Internal Audit will lead a team of 9 in the internal audit team in the provision of independent objective and insightful assurance on the effectiveness of the Bank’s governance, risk management and control processes.
• Lead and participate in the oversight and delivery of Internal Audit assignments
• Deliver high quality and insightful audit reporting to the Board and Committee
• Build risk awareness in the auditee area, and ensure that auditee management are personally committed to resolving the issues identified
• 15+ years’ experience in Internal Audit within financial services
• Ideally with a Wealth background including Advice and Superannuation
• Experience in leading a team
This is a permanent role in Sydney CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.