Assurance Management expert
Salary AUD135,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-04 2019-08-03 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 135000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Assurance Manager expert will perform independent reviews and evaluaoltions that will assist management in exercising its responsibility to develop, maintain, monitor, and continuously enhance control frameworks and systems. This role also promotes the development of a strong, effective and enduring risk management culture across the treasury function and the institutional bank.
• Deliver assurance opinion for the designated portfolio, working collaboratively with relevant colleagues
• Influence business unit teams to embed risk monitoring & control practices
• Commitment to deliver assigned reviews from the annual assurance plan as approved by Divisional Risk and Compliance Committees
• Prepare draft review reports and socialise with stakeholders to ensure alignment with Risk and Compliance Assurance Manual requirements and delivery of appropriate insight and conclusions
• Develop and maintain business unit relationships to Senior Manager or Head of level
• Contribute to the preparation of quarterly General Manager and divisional Risk and Compliance Committee reports
• They should be proficient at facilitating meetings and presenting at business unit risk forums and committees.
• They should prepare written work papers and issues and actions to ensure they are to a reasonable quality and should be able to draw out and to articulate key risk and compliance insights. They should be able to coach and train junior members in the team.
• Financial Services experience of working in either a Front Office, middle office or Back Office environment at the Manager level
• Big 4 or professional assurance experience
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.