Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Damien Carton
Date posted 8 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-07 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 122000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an experienced Operational Risk Specialist you will be providing oversight, support and guidance to the business to ensure both the internal risk strategy and external legislation requirements are met and adhered to.
- Support the development and implementation of a robust risk management framework,
- Ensuring requirements of legislative standards set by APRA and ASIC and other relevant financial services industry practices.
- Take ownership of the quality, accuracy and maintenance of risk management data.
- Provide proactive and targeted oversight with relevant business units and business teams to ensure they are executing their risk management accountabilities,
- Assist and advise in identifying line business risks and the controls that align to them.
- Plan and schedule control testing including adequate sample sets and control tests/walkthroughs
- Develop and maintain reporting to ensure the Board and Executive has a full and accurate view of audit items and activity
- Assist the CRO and Manager, Risk in the development of risk reporting
- Provide proactive and effective oversight for Breaches, Incidents, Events and Complaints
- A minimum of three years working in a risk management function within financial services
- Previous experience in building and maintaining risk profiles
- Previous experience in providing an oversight function
- Previous interaction with government financial regulators
- A working knowledge of APRA Prudential Standards and guides.
To apply please click apply or call Damien Carton on 03 8628 2104 for a confidential discussion.