Internal Audit Manager
Salary AUD125,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + 10% On target incentive
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-08-09 banking Brisbane CBD Queensland Ann Street AU 4000 AUD 125000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the Internal Audit Manager will lead the planning, execution and delivery of audits and actively contribute to the ongoing development of the organisational audit plan. Taking a business advisory approach, your ability to build and strengthen relationships across the group will contribute to your success in the role. As a senior representative within the team, your leadership and mentoring qualities will help foster an exceptional service culture and a collaborative team committed to excellence and an ethical approach.
- 6-8 years' experience in a related role within financial services
- Experience in integrated auditing, data analytics and technical reviews with a refined working knowledge of project management frameworks and standards
- Knowledge of system based audit techniques and APRA's prudential standards
- Demonstrated experience working with Executive level stakeholders
- Effective communication, reporting and presentation skills
- An ability to engage, communicate and build rapport with senior business leaders and other key stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation that truly values its employees and is committed to enriching and growing your career.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.