Assurance Management Specialist
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Hilder
Date posted 9 August 20192019-08-09 2019-09-08 financial-services Melbourne Victoria level 2 suite 4/789 Toorak Rd, Hawthorn East VIC 3123 AU 3123 AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will play an instrumental part of the design and implementation of a new risk framework program across the organisation. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in the building, designing and implementation of the Risk Framework for all areas of the business.
• Assist in the design, implantation and review of all the operational risk management framework.
• Assisting in operational risk management initiatives across business resiliency and recovery, as well as outsource arrangements
• Leading activities aimed at readiness for key regulatory visits
• Design and build of a risk monitoring and assessment program ensuring both external and internal requirements are met
• Update key stakeholders on assurance review findings.
• Strong Knowledge of regulatory requirements, particularly AFCA and APRA
• Delivery Assurance experience.
• Strong stakeholder management skills, including experience with interacting with Executive level stakeholders and build relationships internally
• Experience in the Financial Services industry
• Hands-on experience in risk management
• Strong understanding of risk strategies and regulatory requirements
• Ability to collaborate with the business to develop effective operational risk management solutions
• Willingness to be innovative, a self-starter and work alone
To apply please click apply or call Kim Hilder on +61 3 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.