Enterprise Technology Risk Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Kim Hilder
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-12 banking Melbourne Victoria 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC AU 3008 AUD 195000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will work across multiple areas and projects within the organisation to oversee the identification and management of key risks and ensure that compliance requirements are met. This is a 24-month fixed term contract and will require someone who is open minded, with strong stakeholder management skills.
This role will require you to:
- Form and own opinions independently on risk management practises
- Influence required activities
- Provide compliance information, advice and guidance
- Foster strong relationships with varied teams in the organisation to influence change required.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise risk management within the technology space
- Strong understanding of banking processes
- Programme exposure, working in a high paced environment
- Relationship management skills to hold an influential role with key stakeholders
- The ability to influence and negotiate change
To apply please click apply or call Kim Hilder on +61 3 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.