Compliance Manager - Part Time
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Kim Hilder
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-26 banking Melbourne Victoria level 2 suite 4/789 Toorak Rd, Hawthorn East VIC 3123 AU 3123 AUD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will play an instrumental part of the design and implementation of a new risk framework program across the organisation. This is a hands-on role where you will be involved in the building, designing and implementation of the Risk Framework for all areas of the business.
- Operationalising the AML program including building appropriate controls to ensure the organisation remain within their AML risk appetite.
- Drafting and operationalising a Merchant compliance program. The program needs to be completed and effectively operationalised within the business.
- Operationalising and developing effective controls for the complaints and collections procedures. This would involve working closely with the operations and technical teams.
- Refining and redrafting (and developing effective controls) the credit risk management policy.
- Refining and completion the Risk Management Policy.
- Refining and completing various other information related policies such as information security (cyber security) and disaster recovery procedures.
- Fintech / experience in a start-up type environment
- Stakeholder management skills
- Looking for 5+ year's experience and a pro-rated annual salary
To apply please click apply or call Kim Hilder on +61 3 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.