Fraud Risk and AML Officer
Consultant Kim Hilder
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 banking Melbourne Victoria 120 Collins St, Melbourne VIC AU 3000 AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will form a part of the Risk and Compliance function and report directly to the Head of Group Risk and Compliance. This individual in this role will ensure all compliance requirements and regulatory standards are met and managed accordingly.
The key focus of this role will be on Financial Crimes Identification, which include AML / CTF / Fraud / Anti Bribery / Anti-Corruption.
- Implementation of AML / CTF program and associated policies and procedures
- Managing the day-to-day operations of this AML/CTF Program
- Oversight of the organisation’s compliance with the AML / CTF Law
- Suspicious matter monitoring and reporting
- Reporting to the Executive Committee and Board on a regular basis in relation to AML issues
- Liaise with regulatory authorities
- Advise Business and Functions on compliance and regulatory issues
- Key Stakeholder management
- 5-8 years’ experience in dealing with Fraud issues within financial services
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of local laws and regulations for AML/CTF
- Innovative, customer centric and performance driven individual
To apply please click apply or call Kim Hilder on +61 3 8628 2134 for a confidential discussion.