Exectuive Manager, Delivery and Risk Reduction
Salary AUD160,000 - AUD180,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Consultant Ealah Ben-David
Date posted 5 November 20192019-11-05 2019-12-05 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting directly into the Head of, a leading domestic bank is looking for strong Risk and Compliance candidate who is able to work independently and run a team of 2-4 people. The position will oversight the delivery of the APRA plan alongside many other different initiatives. The client is looking for someone who is adaptable, and has a problem solving mindset as the position will be working with lots of different projects. This is a permanent position based in a prime location in Sydney.
• Provide leadership and oversight of the delivery of the APRA plan
• Identify and triage new issues and incidents across the home ownership value chain and ensure root cause correctly identified
• Design and implement innovative and strategic solutions and action plans to enhance how we uplift risk management activity across the value chain
• 10+ years Risk and compliance experience with implementing Risk and Compliance frameworks
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Ideal but not essential product knowledge within Retail/Consumer Banking
To apply please click apply or call Ealah Ben-David on 02 8289 3166 for a confidential discussion.