Associate Director Finance Risk
Salary AUD155,000 - AUD175,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jordan Jessup
Date posted 25 November 20192019-11-25 2019-12-25 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 155000 175000 175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a leading wealth management businesss. As a member of the Wealth Risk team, you will hold overall responsibility for developing and coordinating the implementation of risk management strategies, programs and projects to identify and minimise all forms of risk, and set wealth’s ultimate risk limits for the wealth Finance function.
- Assist and provide AML SME support to the Wealth Businesses, line 1 Partners and stakeholders across the Business lines to meet their AML/CTF/Fraud/AB&C obligations
- Develop the risk management strategies and tactics for consideration by the board; to enhance the organisations capacity to cost effectively identify, manage and minimise all forms of unacceptable risk
- Develop the risk management policies, practices and standards for application, and educate and advise on their implementation
- Lead projects to develop and implement systems for the identification, recording, management and reporting of risk and monitor the efficiency of the systems and their application
- Provide a consultancy and education service to all divisions/units in risk management to enable them to identify risk and successfully implement programs to manage unacceptable risk
- Monitor, review and report to the board on risk management performance and practice throughout the organisation to identify and tackle areas for improvement
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting (with a postgraduate qualification in Accounting or Audit preferred), you are a highly experienced senior Finance Risk professional, with demonstrated experience influencing operational risk and compliance, via your detailed knowledge and understanding of the operational risk and compliance management framework, methodologies and controls to business activities.
- You possess experience within the Wealth Management industry, coupled with outstanding consulting, senior stakeholder management and coaching expertise. You are an expert in the analysis of existing risk and compliance frameworks, and can identify enhancements, methodologies and controls.
To apply please click apply or call Jordan Jessup on +61 2 82893107 for a confidential discussion.