Risk and Compliance Partner
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Consultant Kim Hilder
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 banking Melbourne Victoria 8/215 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000 AU 3000 AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
By taking on the role of Risk and Compliance Partner, the successful candidate will be responsible for the compliance function, which includes the collation, assessment and reporting of relevant compliance matters to key stakeholders. They will be responsible to provide advice and support on compliance matters to the separate business units. Administer, maintain and review the Frameworks and ensure that a compliance culture is embedded in decision-making, certain processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the compliance functions, which include acting as the business expert for compliance matters and compliance requirements.
- Assist with compliance advice for audit, risk and compliance committee
- Maintain productive relationships with certain regulators, develop and maintain contacts with other compliance professionals
- Experience in wealth management / Super / Financial services industry
- 8+ years’ experience within Risk or Compliance space
- Understanding of Prudential Regulation, Corporation Law, regulatory guides and material, AML Laws,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyse, interpret and apply legislation in a commercial environment
To apply please click apply or call Kim Hilder on +61 3 8628 2170 for a confidential discussion.