Performance & Attribution Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Plus Super
Consultant Conor Slocombe
Job Ref 1653070/001
Date posted 13 July 2022sydney banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-07-13 2022-08-12 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Strong Onboarding and Implementation Experience
- Flexible Work Arrangements
This role will be responsible for the production, verification and communication of all Performance & Client Reporting related activities based upon client requirements as well as producing other periodic client reports.
- 2+ years of investment performance analysis experience in financial service
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (example: macro, filtering, pivot tables, etc.)
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the end-to-end view of the overall performance reporting process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Produce, review and validate performance reports
- Lead or participate in department projects and ensure their completion
- Assist in new client onboarding and implementations
- Review, update and implement new processes and procedures where needed to enhance operational controls
- Perform quality control review on team members’ work
- Support testing of new features/functionality for new platforms
- Responsible for interfacing with index vendors and follow up with business support team in system setup
- Provide feedback on vendor system quality/functionality
- Attend to Client queries
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Conor Slocombe on +61 2 82893103 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + super + bonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 27 July 2022
- Leader in SME business lending
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Growth Potential
Salary: AUD90,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + + BonusLocation: SydneyDate posted: 22 July 2022
- High exposure to deals and clients
- Clear progression plan
- Competitive salary package
Salary: AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Multiple OpportunitiesLocation: SydneyDate posted: 8 August 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working culture
- Well established company
The role will work closely with the founders and COO to ensure smooth onboarding and management of customers. The role would suit a candidate with a solid understanding of financial services products who is interested in joining a growing business in a customer focused role.
Salary: CommissionLocation: SydneyDate posted: 26 July 2022
Robert Walters has partnered with Centrepoint Alliance to recruit a In House Lending Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have strong experience across Residential lending, preferably with exposure to commercial lending.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 20 July 2022
This position is primarily financial crimes relationship support, then secondarily office management, and lastly back-up customer service when the CSU team is unavailable. Regarding the latter, the role assists customers, via telephone and email, by liaising with offshore Operations, Customer Service and Global Payment Services teams to obtain responses to their transactional and other related queries.
- US KYC/AML
- French Speaker Desiable
- Sydney CBD