Salary AUD65000 - AUD75000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 3 February 2017
This big 4 bank is currently looking for someone to join their Securitisation & Structured Asset Finance team. The role will manage a portfolio of Structured Finance clients, working closely with internal stakeholders including Originations, credit, Finance and Operations support teams. This role will suit a high achiever who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is able to take ownership of their day to day responsibilities. The ideal applicant for this role would be candidates who have a couple years of banking experience and have outstanding excel skills.
- Run and look after portfolio of structured finance clients, in relation to all post-origination matters.
- Building positive lasting relationships with existing and new clients
- Surveillance of Structured Finance client receivables portfolio data and cashflow reporting to determine funding requirements
- Ensuring that the obligations of the company or agent are carried out
- Monitoring and reporting on Service Level Agreements with clients and business partners
- Manage a number of key risks for the Bank including operational, credit, financial, and legal risks
- 1-2 years experience in securitisation/ credit is desired
- Bachelor degree or diploma in finance related field
- Outstanding excel skills is essential
- A proven track record within client management and financial services administration
- Ability to understand and negotiate transaction/legal documents
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.