Senior Manager Internal Audit - Global Markets
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Georgia Whiting
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-24 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is a Sydney based role working in the Internal Audit function of the Global Markets Division. The business is seeking a Senior manager to help lead complex audits in this space.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Ensure appropriate and timely assessment of the risks and controls in place across the business
- Assist the business in meeting its objectives and stakeholder obligations
- Maintain effective working relationships with senior business leaders and risk executives
- Provide deep technical Markets skills and a strategic whole of business perspective
- The role has a global outlook and will provide the ability for some travel
The key requirements are:
- Accomplished Audit or Risk management professional with extensive Markets experience
- Experience in global/regional investment banking trading businesses, market risk, or valuation functions will be a significant advantage
- Ability to lead, inspire and influence a range of stakeholders across the business with emphasis on senior stakeholder management
- Good negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Collaborative approach looking for ways to enhance current process and procedures.
To apply please click apply or call Georgia Whiting on 02 8289 3249 for a confidential discussion.