Trade Finance Operations Senior Associate
Salary AUD75,000 - AUD85,000 per annum
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2019-12-18 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- To ensure completion of payment and settlement transactions without error and in accordance with the agreed SLA
- To monitor risks and controls of the transactions in accordance with Group processes, policies and country regulations
- Preparation of monthly reports and matrix to monitor performance of transactions
- To adhere to risk and compliance protocol of Group processes, policies and country regulations
- A team player in the Branch T&O to ensure timely processing of transactions, including but not limited to payments, trade finance, loan and treasury.
- Provide support to the GTS team and IBG Relationship Managers.
- Complete and adhere to checklists to ensure transactions are executed properly and timely.
- Execute procedures and controls required by the bank in order to comply with laws, regulations and policies.
- Ensure ‘DCFC’ Departmental Control Function Checklist, daily and monthly items are completed.
- Execute ‘RCSA’ risk & control self-assessments or other review instructed by senior T&O staff.
- Preparation of key daily reconciliations in a timely manner
- Timely preparation of monthly, ad-hoc fees and accruals related to Guarantees within agreed SLA’s.
- 3-5 Years experience in Trade Finance Operations in a bank.
- Strong understanding of trade related guidelines published by ICC such as, UCP 600, URDG 758, ISBP 745, URC 522 and latest Incoterms.
- Strong understanding of Traditional trade products and Structured trade products such as ARP, SCF, etc.
- Good understanding of trade operational policies, processes and controls.
- AML / CTF and sanction monitoring for trade products.
Competitive salary will be discussed.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.