Director - Corporate/ Institutional Banking
Salary AUD230,000 - AUD260,000 per annum + + Bonus
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 banking Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3000 AUD 230000 260000 260000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Director, you will be a Senior Leader within Corporate Finance, leading a team of Associate Directors and specialists, responsible for the execution and management of complex transactions across Institutional Energy & Utilities clients within a Big 4 Bank.
The team you will be leading is the centre of Credit and execution excellence within Corporate finance and the broader Corporate and Institutional Bank, responsible for portfolio management, transaction execution and delivering a wide range of financial solutions for Institutional Energy & Utilities clients across Australia, UK, USA and Asia.
The role will focus on managing client portfolios in project finance and complex transactions, while working closely with client coverage and product origination.
Reporting to the Head of resources, Infrastructure and Government, you will be responsible for client servicing strategy, deal structuring & execution, portfolio management and providing insights into the Energy & Utilities industry. You will also be expected to develop the global risk capacity and portfolio optimisation strategies, while leading and developing members of the team.
Key duties within the role include:
- Portfolio and Process management - identify and implement initiatives to improve portfolio returns and capital optimisation while continuously seeking to optimise the return on capital deployed and resources invested in the business.
- Stakeholder Engagement - work collaboratively and communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Credit Execution - Ability to provide guidance, oversight and coaching to junior Directors, Associate Directors and Senior Associates
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven leadership experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Law or a Related Discipline
- Post Graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
- Deep industry knowledge in the Energy and Utilities sector or a related field
- Proven Institutional banking experience covering complex transactions
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.