Account Manager - Superannuation
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142018-12-14 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Reporting into the State Manager you will be working with a high performing customer centric team that manages the relationship between the Fund and Employers. You will be the main point of contact for one key account and will be their first point of contact for all of their required needs.
Working for this leading Superannuation fund your will be the main interface between the Employer (client) and the Fund, providing a first class unprecedented service to clients (Employers).
Managing one main account you will be responsible for end to end support across all general enquiries, education and queries. This is predominately a high level office based role that will require an experienced Account Manager with a solid superannuation knowledge.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact for your nominated client account
- Strengthen relationships with the aim to improve service to employers and subsequently members
- End to end resolution of any client queries
- Identify opportunities to support the development of relationships
- Build long term lasting relationships through providing a quality and support to employers and Members.
- A sound understanding of Superannuation
- Customer Centric individual
- Ability to think outside of the square to ensure queries are resolved in an appropriate manner
- Strong communication skills
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2203 or click on the apply now button below.
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.