Salary AUD55,000 - AUD65,000 per annum
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-122018-12-29 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Working for a large financial services firm based in the CBD, the Member Consultant is responsible for effectively communicating with existing and new clients to establish and improve engagement, provide quality and factual advice and identify referrals to specialist areas. You will utilise your tertiary qualification or knowledge of financial services to guide and retain high net worth members, initiate opportunities for funds under management and insurance growth. This role would ideally suit finance graduates interested in moving into financial planning or relationship management. This is not a sales role.
- Contact existing and new clients providing them with sound product knowledge, general advice and providing options on topics such as; superannuation, tax and financial planning
- Identify the needs of clients ensuring that they are offered products suitable to their needs
- Build and develop rapport and relationships with clients
- Embark on continuous learning with regards to taxation, superannuation, retirement legislation, life insurance and its policies.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent years of experience
- Diploma in Financial Planning would be advantageous
- 2 years’ previous experience in the financial services industry with experience in superannuation or insurance being advantageous. (preferred but not essential)
- 1 year customer services, sales or contact centre experience. (desired)
- Strong experience in conflict resolution, problem solving and dealing with difficult people
- This is not a sales role
- Not for profit organisation
- Work for a socially responsible company who care about their community
- Above standard super offered (10.5%)
- Additional employee contribution matched up to 3%
- Income protection, TPD and Death Insurance
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.