Client Relationship Manager - Corporate Super
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302018-12-30 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As part of the Client Relationship team you will be amnaging and developing a portfolio of Member and Client Accounts for this large Corporate Super provider.
The Client Relationship Manager is accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with employers and Members at various levels, including those senior roles within key clients. A key role that that combines account managementand new business development.
Main Duties Include:
- Ensure that strong relationships are maintained between the fund and it’s clients at multiple levels including C-Suite, HR, Finance and Payroll.
- Develop and deliver account management strategies for each account, including the delivery of education activities.
- Increase New Member Growth within existing employers through greater penetration, member engagement,
- Identify referral opportunities
- Experienced with corporate Super funds
- Proven experience in senior client relationships at a larger corporate employer, at senior management and board level,within Financial Services.
- Excellent presentation skills to both groups and individuals.
- RG146 compliant
To discuss this role in further or apply please click on the apply button or contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters 03 8628 2203
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.