Salary Attractive salary package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-15 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
In this busy and varied Superannuation Consultant role based in Melbourne CBD you will be the first point of contact for members for a variety of services, including inbound calls, emails and online chats. The organisation is looking for an individual that is a dedicated team player and that will always go above and beyond for their employees and customers. This is a full time role with rotating rostering shifts.
- Reviewing and adhering to Contact Centre procedures
- Maintaining service grades at the Contact Centre
- Maintaining email communication to company standard
- Providing advice adhering to company and regulatory policies and procedure
- Be the first point of contact for members when they have a query
- Educate all members and employers on the Superfund and the superannuation industry
- RG146 compliance is ideal
- Previous experience in the finance or superannuation industry (1 year +)
- A focus on team work, communication, cooperation and lateral thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer that really values staff and rewards hard work as standard. Innovative and supportive working environment, excellent training and competitive remuneration package.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.