Complaints Coach - Industry Superannuation
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-13 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
In this newly created position you will be supporting the Senior Manager of Operations in a 2 IC role. You will be coaching and developing a team of quality / complaints consultants along with building and embedding framework to ensure best practice is achieved and regulation requirements are adhered to and met.
You will be leading, coaching and developing an established team who are responsible for multiple operations and service functions with a particular focus on complex queries
In this role you will be liaising and educating the team to ensure that the relevant framework and processes are in place to meet the needs of the members and manage the members escalations to a satisfactory outcome.
Duties will Include:
- Provide overall management support to the operations team and service centre
- Lead and implement improvement initiatives
- Coach, develop and support team members
- Manage escalated member issues
- Work with the external administrators to ensure robust process and procedures are in place to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided to members at all times.
To be successful in the role:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Superannuation experience
- Management / Team Management Experience
- Previous experience of managing small and medium scale projects
This is a great opportunity to further your career with a growing fund who have an exceptional working culture. To discuss this role further , in full confidence, please contact Melanie Munro on 03 8628 2203 / email@example.com
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.