Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-14 financial-services Brisbane CBD Queensland 324 Queen Street AU 4000 AUD 135000 135000 135000 YEAR AMG Super https://amgsuper.com.au
AMG Super (AMG) is an innovative superannuation and investment platform utilised by the financial advice industry. AMG’s unique and innovative design has made it the superannuation platform provider of choice to the retail stockbroking industry. To support their continued growth AMG are recruiting a Manager of Product and Strategy. The role will be responsible for the overall product offering, product enhancements and implementation, and provide input into the strategic direction of the business.
As Manager, Product and Strategy you will project manage the design, development and enhancement of products. Additionally, the position will regard the needs of clients and adviser, the competitive environment and stakeholder requirements. This is a multi-faceted role requiring excellent organisational skills, lateral thinking and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Assist the General Manager with the development of short and long term strategic plans
- Compile business and strategic plans for the Board
- Oversee the compliance program and participate as member of the Compliance Committee
- Manage key relationships including third-party Administration, the Fund Trustee, Insurers and Custodian, and Rating agencies
- Develop product websites and provide product and marketing support for Advisers and clients
- Supervise the Product Officer
- Proven experience in product management within investments, funds management or superannuation (experience with WRAP or IDPS platforms highly regarded)
- Exceptional project management ability - highly organised with the ability to plan and work to deadlines
- An invested interest in market events, impacts and changes within the industry
- Knowledge of superannuation industry and legislation, investment concepts and instruments, share markets and securities, life insurance offerings within superannuation and unit pricing concepts
- A high degree of motivation and the willingness and desire to personally develop
All applications are through Robert Walters, Brisbane.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.