Superannuation Remediation Manager
Salary Attractive daily rate
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-02 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria 15 Williams Street AU 3000 AUD 500 550 550 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
We are looking for a Defined Benefit expert to be a part of an exciting remediation project based in Melbourne CBD. Initially a contract role where you will play a key part in a remediation project. A busy and varied role where you will be responsible for the review and remediation of member files.
A hands on role role where you will be working with current members, employers and exited members and reviewing their DB payments.
We are looking for an individual with the knowledge of DB Payments, superannuation along with a high attention to detail
- Reviewing member files, both current and exited
- Re/calculate defined benefit payments
- Remediate exited members payments
- Make recommendations across Member payments to internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with the external administrator and stakeholders
- Sound understanding of defined benefits payments and superannuation
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to communication both written and verbally with senior stakeholders
- Team player
This is a an excellent opportunity to work for an Industry Superfund in a collaborative and professional environment and for an employer that really values their employees.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.