Superannuation Advisor - 6 Month Contract
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-29 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
You will be an integral part of the Financial Planning team where you will be responsible for managing complex member enquiries through providing tailored general and personal advice. In this role it is vital that you have experience giving advice and will always put the member first!
This is a busy and varied role that would suit an experience superannuation professional.
- First point of contact for members with complex enquiries and advice needs
- Providing limited advice to all of the funds members
- End-to-end resolution where possible and referring them to the right internal support partners where needed
- Generating SOA's
- Providing an unprecedented first class customer experience to all of the funds members
- DFP qualified
- ADFP (completed or in completion)
- Tertiary Qualifications
- Current member of the FPA or eligible to join
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Team player
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.