Superannuation Consultant - Immediate Start
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-07-25 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria 9/171 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 AU 3000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role the successful candidate is looking to be apart of a collaborative team and work within a fast-paced environment. This is a busy and varied role where the member is always put first. Exceptional customer service coupled with extensive superannuation knowledge are essential in this role.
- Educate and engage members across Superannuation and related services
- End to end resolutions of complex enquires and queries
- Providing general advice to members
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times with a focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience for all new and existing members
- Referring members to a Financial Planner where appropriate
- RG146 qualified (Essential)
- Previous phone based superannuation experience (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Team player
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.