Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 1 September 20192019-09-01 2019-10-01 financial-services Melbourne CBD Victoria 570 Bourke Street AU 3000 AUD 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be an integral part of the Financial Planning team where you will be responsible for managing complex member enquiries through providing tailored general and personal advice. In this role it is vital that you have experience giving advice and will always put the member first!
This is a busy and varied role that would suit an experienced financial advisor or superannuation professional.
- Provide a limited advice service, general or personal advice as required to members
- Identify opportunities where further advice would be appropriate and then refer them to a financial planner
- End-to-end resolution where possible and referring them to the right internal support partners where needed
- Generating SOA's and ROA's
- Follow appropriate legislation as required
- Providing an unprecedented first class customer experience to all of the funds members
- DFP and ADFP qualified
- Tertiary Qualifications (Masters of Financial Planning or Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning)
- Current member of the FPA or eligible to join
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Team player
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.