Relationship Manager - Industry Superannuation
Salary car allowance
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This award-winning industry superannuation Fund has a fantastic opportunity for an Employer Relationships Manager to join their high performing, customer centric team. As an integral team member, you will take full ownership of your client portfolio, managing strategic client relationships and generating new opportunities whilst providing a first-class, meticulous service.
As a trusted partner, you will be responsible for a designated territory, therefore we’re looking for individuals who understand and can build long lasting relationships in their local territory.
Duties will include:
• Strengthen existing employer relationships with the aim to improve service and open new opportunities to employers and the funds members.
• Identify opportunities to support the development of key relationships within your portfolio
• Identify and actively engage with potential growth employers
• Build long-term lasting relationships through providing quality service, support and education to employers and members alike.
• Previous experience working in a client facing relationship driven role
• Strong track record in new business acquisition through building long term sustainable relationships
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Financial Service sector, ideally Superannuation
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Customer centric and Relationship driven individual
• Team player
• RG146 compliant (or willing to study)
Apart from our client’s status as a high-performing industry super fund and focus on providing high quality member customer service, they recognise that their staff are the drivers of their success.
Additional benefits include:
• Above industry standard superannuation contributions including company matching on salary sacrifice
• Monthly car allowance, monthly car clean allowance, toll and parking reimbursement
• Staff Health & Wellbeing financial benefit
• Training and development opportunities
• Additional leave
If building strong, long lasting relationships and a member first focus is part of your ethos, then we’d love to hear from you
To apply please click apply or call Mel Munro on 03 8628 2203 for a confidential discussion.