Member Engagement Consultant | 6 Month FTC
Salary AUD60,000 - AUD70,000 per annum + Attractive Salary Package
Location Melbourne CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-03 call-centre-and-customer-service Melbourne CBD Victoria Williams Street Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be join a collaborative team that is focused on delivering high level service to both new and existing members. This will be an outbound role consisting of engaging, educating, and exciting members and prospects before, during, and after campaigns. This opportunity is a full time 6 month FTC role.
This is a busy and varied role that will be working with a whole array members enquires and ensuring first call resolution. Alongside managing member calls you will also be proactively contacting members, identifying their needs and offering the best solution to each member.
- Educate and Engage Members across Superannuation and related services
- Contacting members and prospects who have received campaign communications to create awareness and make informed decisions to best manage their superannuation
- Nurturing leads from initial stage to final outcome
- Ensuring a first class service is delivered at all times with a focus on providing a seamless and efficient experience for all new and existing members
- Establishing a Members needs and referring to in house Financial Planners if required
- Referring Members to financial
- Minimum 1 year experience within a contact centre environment
- Previous experience within the Superannuation industry
- Currently RG146 compliant or willing to undertake
- Previous outbound/sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer service at all time
- Team Player
This is a an excellent opportunity to work for an Industry Superannuation Fund in a collaborative and professional environment and for an employer that really values their employees.
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.