Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-10-20 banking Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 150000 190000 190000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Business Analyst for a Major Australian Bank, you will contribute and deliver the establishment of an Intranet upon the separation of the Bank’s Wealth entity. You will draw on your generalist Business Analyst experience along with working knowledge of establishing and maintaining corporate Intranets, ideally with previous Sharepoint Online experience.
• Supports the identification of business stakeholders and assists with the creation of a stakeholder matrix
• Assist to define a high-level current state where required, and L4 future state processes
• Assist to determine in & out of system process gaps and acceptable solutions
• Prepare for and conduct elicitation activities
• Document and confirm elicitation results
• Assist to specify and model requirements, including authoring Decision Papers
• Document detailed business requirements and assist to verify, validate and prioritise requirements
• Assist to define dependencies, assumptions and constraints
• Assist to manage solution scope and requirements
• Manage requirements traceability
• Communicate requirements to stakeholders
• Assist to ensure solution implemented meets requirements
• Support testing
• Support transition to service
• Knowledge and experience of Intranet and related business processes required.
• Knowledge of Corporate Communications, User Experience / Design would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
• Minimum 8 – 10 years in Business Analysts roles
• Planning and delivery of business analysis in a project environment
• Demonstrated delivery in complex projects preferred
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Experience in Banking or Finance industry preferred
• Experience and knowledge of Wealth business & processes would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.